Prime retail, high traffic location,at the intersection of Lake June and Hickory Tree roads, next door to 7-11 and many other businesses. Side B is barber shop with half bath and storage closet inside. Approximately 400 Sq-ft. of space. Side A is occupied by a lovey Pinata Retail store. Approximately 1000 Sq-ft. half bath and storage area. Plenty of parking at
front entrance. Large lot in the rear is about a fourth of an acre total. Very visible large tall high traffic business road sign. Awesome spot for tear down and rebuild. Redevelopment is occurring all around and all about the area.
- Parking Features: Garage Faces Front,Open
- Roof: Composition
- Stories Total: 1
- Utilities: City Sewer,City Water,Overhead Utilities,Underground Utilities
- Heating: Other,Space Heater
- Flooring: Laminate,Vinyl
- Cooling: Other,Window Unit(s)
- Construction Materials: Wood
- Commercial Features: Multi-User,Telephone
Fees & Taxes
- Unexempt Taxes: $ 2,024.00
- Gross Annual Income: $ 15,600.00
- Gross Annual Expenses: $ 4,600.00
- List Office Name: Clayton E. Bennett
- Business Name: Business Retail
- Zoning Description: Z138
- Foundation Details: Pillar/Post/Pier
- Construction Materials Walls: Plaster
- Directions: From I-635, exit west on Lake June. Building is om the left before the Hickory Tree intersection.
This Retail style property is located in Balch Springs is currently Commercial Sale and has been listed on Alicia Trevino Suburbs. This property is listed at $ 499,000.00. It has bedrooms, bathrooms, and is . The property was built in 1954 year.